Mr. Pryor is native of Griffin, Georgia. He
has practiced throughout the State of Georgia since 2000.
He is admitted to practice law in all of the Courts of the
State of Georgia, and the United States District Courts, Northern
District of Georgia and Southern District of Georgia.
Mr. Pryor’s practice currently focuses on representing
individuals and small business as a trial lawyer.
Mr. Pryor is committed to bringing the highest
form of representation to his clients.
B.A., cum laude, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro,
J.D., Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 2000
Senior Editor, Cumberland Law Review, 1998-2000
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 2000
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Georgia
- Toastmasters International, Buckhead Chapter
(CTM Achieved) (Past President)